canoe tutorial video

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

pier
C Boater

canoe tutorial video

Post by pier »

Hi everybody, I'm a new open boater, I'm an old white water kayaker, an ex polo player and with some experience in c1 boat lot of time ago with a rebirth passion for open boat .

Your forum is very interesting also if I understand 50% of that I read because how you can see, my english is very very terrible.

Im searching for "solo open whitewater canoeing but I tried to contact Tom Foster and the e mail address that I have is not right

Have u got guys some e mail address for contact him?
I also searcing solo playboating and drill of the paddle, if this T.Foster dvd is not possible to find

I hope in your information, thank u guys :wink:
marclamenace
CBoats Addict

Post by marclamenace »

Allo Pierre!

Kent Ford is selling online videos at this address:

http://www.performancevideo.com/

They come pretty cheap in paper sleeve.

I did myself buy the SPII video from that site, shipping to canada was sweet, and later on the C1 challenge video+ whitewater rescue. All great vids highly recommended.

Thrill of the paddle is a book, not a video. I have it it is good. Or maybe you are speaking of Drill time; that is the SPII video.
Watch out; that river has rocks on the bottom. :o
D-Caption
C Guru

paddeling videos

Post by D-Caption »

You can get the Tom Foster video from Kaz at Millbrook Boats also a book. Good luck D-Caption
TonyB
CBoats Addict

Re: canoe tutorial video

Post by TonyB »

pier wrote:
Your forum is very interesting also if I understand 50% of that I read because how you can see, my english is very very terrible.

:
you understand 50% English is my first (and only) language and I only understand 40% of what theyre talking about.
Proud Yankee
pier
C Boater

Post by pier »

Thank u guys, I've called John Kats, he has the video.

I hope to came to you one time for a wave riding in your fantastic rivers.

Thank you

Ps: Tony, Fortunately the c boat language is like an esperanto, great forum compliments