A message from Louie

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Longboatin
CBoats Addict

A finer man there isnt

Post by Longboatin »

sorry to see u go Louie, but cant say Im not happy that someone else is standin up to the persecution. I 2 have given up postin, o course here I post now, but just 2 say Im wid Louie. I be done and hav bin 4 along time.
Peace brother, c u on the river.

Course, ifn I efir have an adhesive question, I kno where 2 post.
ckingoc1
C Guru

Post by ckingoc1 »

I can't believe he is gone, it seems like I just boated with him 4 hours and 16 minutes ago. :(
iRolled
BlackFly Canoes

Post by iRolled »

ckingoc1 wrote:I can't believe he is gone, it seems like I just boated with him 4 hours and 16 minutes ago. :(
I know. It seems like just a few hours ago I dropped him of at his house and made him unload his gear by himself. And he left some stinky socks in my truck. Maybe I'll sell them on ebay.
Team Blackfly
http://www.blackflycanoes.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.astraldesigns.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.immersionresearch.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kx250guy
Pain Boater

Post by kx250guy »

You shot you mouth off and your ego wont let you say " I was wrong" nothing new there. Recounting the your paddling adventures doesn't qualify you to exit with dignity either. Why not apologize and come back?

All I did at one time was state in a thread in this fourm my opinion that the new hybrid OC1's aren't canoes but hybrids , and received pms from this guy with words like "dumb a$$", "stupid F***". and the like, I did not return in kind . My guess several people have received such language out of public view . Its why I stopped posting here as well. I figured if these are the kind of people here , why should I bother.
Now not even a post of his goodbye dissertation in person?
Sorry but Im not giving him a pass, this forum will survive just fine ,and maybe grow all the more.
Last edited by kx250guy on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ian123
CBoats Addict

Post by ian123 »

No one has to apologize or admit anything. Louie should do what he wants. I m sure he will.

The term "hybrid OC1" is ridiculous by the way.
Lengthy
C Guru

Post by Lengthy »

I certainly hold no grudge, though I think you've been defeated more. It's all in good fun.
I guess I'll probably be looking for a friendlier place to post most of the time also. I mean, no louie, no longboatn, what's left? :cry:
Where can I continue to hammer on louie? Waldens ridge?
Louie has busted on me as much as on anyone, probably more. Every time it makes smile and I give it right back to him. I think it's the only reason I frequent the site anymore. I look forward to exchanging with louie.
You know what they say about guys with long boats.............. I have a 16 footer!
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

As folks seem to be done eulogizing Louie, and a few have decided to attack each other, this thread will be locked. FWIW Posts have been deleted and PM's sent.
Keep the C!
Adam