2011 Cboats Calendar is HERE!!!

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

adkSara
C Guru

2011 Cboats Calendar is HERE!!!

Post by adkSara »

Thank you to all the amazing photographers & paddlers who submitted photographs to the 2011 Calendar... here is the final cut!!!

1 Cover Shot...
12 Months with 2 Shots on each page...

Wow! 8)
http://www.cafepress.com/cboatstore
adkSara
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

adksara, contact me offline about the calendar there is more than I emailed you about already.

Great unusual waterfall shot of Mark Z. That was a FAT water day, everything was awesome.

I love that shot of the kid in the tandem (Aug) and the September Slalom. A+++ shots.

Good Job Cboats.net!!! Looking forward to 2011
bushpaddler
C Guru

Post by bushpaddler »

Very nice! Thanks adkSarah! I think that one is even better than last year. I'll have to order for me and my fellow paddlers here immediately :-)

Cheers
Florian
http://www.bushpaddler.de/bilderundtouren.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kelvin
C Guru

Post by Kelvin »

Hi Guys,

Some great shots in there! I'm really stoked to be in it...

Cheers,

Kelvin.
http://www.sweet-skills.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wendy
Paddling Benefactor

Thanks Sarah and Adam- very nice

Post by Wendy »

so much fun to open each year
Last edited by Wendy on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Post by oopsiflipped »

Very sharp! Glad to see the old baby blue swim machine under Marzak.
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

We had quite a few entries, and worked hard to pick the best shots based on how good a photograph it was (artistic content) composition wise, how well you could see the boat / paddler, and what the water was like.

A few things I want all of you to think about for next year - mainly - what does it take to make the calendar? SIMPLE - get out that have have someone take your picture while boating and following the instructions AdkSara puts up in the early fall to submit your images (high resolution image, who took the photo, who the paddler is, and on what river).

From my perspective it doesn't matter if it is someone running a waterfall or class II / III water - if it is a good picture and "pretty", I want to consider it! And I'd like to keep getting different images in the calendar.

In my "perfect world" there would be no more than 1 image of any given paddler... but a lot of the folks who submitted images have some GREAT photographers, and submitted numerous images. We don't play favorites (hey, I'm not in there!), nor do we hold grudges. We want to put out the best whitewater canoe calendar we can that paddlers and non-paddlers alike can enjoy.

So go paddle, and don't forget your camera, and you may be on the cover next year:)
Keep the C!
Adam
Louie

Post by Louie »

good thing that works both way, just iminage the pictures you wouldn't have had submitted, special congrads to Dooley, Mick, Tommy,and the other GDI'ers great to have the GDI so well represented. Thanks for the hard work to both the paddlers and those who put the calender together.
Wendy
Paddling Benefactor

Ms Santa just completed her CBoats shopping

Post by Wendy »

Great way to support this wonderful site