Skookumchuck Creek in a canoe??

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

john h
c

ryan creary

Post by john h »

is this the same ryan creary that has photos in explore magazine all the time? is he an open boater? i've never seen any canoeing pics of his in the magazines...

-john
oc ender
C Guru

Skookumchuck Creek in a canoe??

Post by oc ender »

perhaps i have the name wrong,but i don't think so.He has plebty of pics of skiing,boatin'.The oic i'm referring to is in a Rapid mag from last year.I'll have to double check.
That wasn't carnage,watch this...
rockyboater
C Guru

Post by rockyboater »

Well then, its good to hear from you again Paul! I'm spending my time right now getting a plan ready for the summer. Have plans to run a lot more off the beaten path rivers and creeks. Have a list of small creeks with waterfalls and might have a few first accents lined up I want to try. I also really want to get into the McBride area again. Lots of crazy creeks up there! PM me your email and I'll try to keep in touch with what's up. Also started a local blog to talk about what's good. Hit my www link below.

As for Ryan Creary, I'm about 90% sure this is his boat were pulling out of the river, so he Kayaks. River was big that day, we spent a lot of it throwing bags and chasing boats. I'm the guy in the blue.