Boat transit help

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

old and in the way
C Guru

Boat transit help

Post by old and in the way »

Anyone coming from or through Philly on the way to the Armada? If so, would you be willing to pick up a boat for me?

PM here or email grahamx4@verizon.net

Thanks

Jim
"As long as there are young men with the light of adventure in their eyes or a touch of wildness in their souls, rapids will be run." -Sigurd Olson
Cheeks
CBoats Addict

Post by Cheeks »

Philly proper or points nearby?
Chris Loomis
old and in the way
C Guru

Philly proper...
"As long as there are young men with the light of adventure in their eyes or a touch of wildness in their souls, rapids will be run." -Sigurd Olson
TonyB
CBoats Addict

Post by TonyB »

wait till people get back from Alf. there should be a philly contingent goin down. I got a broke ankle so Im out.
but will be at yough during summer
Proud Yankee
old and in the way
C Guru

One last bump...
Cheeks
CBoats Addict

Post by Cheeks »

Don't know if this will be any help whatsoever, but I might be able to swing through on my way to Cheatfest. That's a week later if I haven't mixed up the days. If this would work, PM me.
Chris Loomis
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

I'll be nearly in philly in 2 weeks. Newtown, PA Rt1 and I95. I could pick up a canoe there and bring it to cheat fest or pass it off to 100% reliable people if something freakish happens to my schedule. I haven't missed cheat fest in 5 years now and my wife has never said I can't go boating... :wink:

Also if there is anyway the owner or their friend is going to Paddle Sport (the biggest paddling tradeshow on the east coast) Today,Sat/Sunday I live 1 mile from the NJ convention center. I'll be home all this weekend.

Let me know if any of this helps.