Introducing the Esquif L'edge

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

kaz
Millbrook Boats - CBoats.net Sponsor

Post by kaz »

Darn it! I wanted to be the 10,000th post on this thread!
Louie

Post by Louie »

That is near Madison, right? I wasn't aware you would travel that far, good to hear you are gettin out of your back yard.

I told the boss I will take the full height one, I can't believe that an inch and a half would make that big of a difference, If I find it does, well I own a couple of routors, and I have taken off and reinstalled way to many gunnels
Louie

Post by Louie »

Well the 15,000 slot is still open.
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

kaz wrote:Darn it! I wanted to be the 10,000th post on this thread!
views... 10,000 posts and Adam might have to start charging admission to this freak show.
:lol:
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

Louie wrote:I can't believe that an inch and a half would make that big of a difference.
Bringing it down to a standard 15-1/2" height makes it even easier to reach over... around... under... whatever you may for the shorter paddlers. We made the boat a little deeper than normal to accomodate taller and possibly heavier paddlers as well. Ever seen a Spanishfly with a 200lb+ person in it... there isn't much room between the water and the sheer line. Like I've said... we tried to make this boat fit a w-i-d-e range of people.

If... and to be crystal clear... IF we're ever able to do the ten-four version some day... that boat would be very similar to the standard size L'edge but capable of carrying some much bigger boaters.

:wink: git it?
Louie

Post by Louie »

Kaz & Decker pay attention it is 139 POST not 10,000. It has been looked at 10,000 times, you guys kinda suck at this internet stuff. KAZ are you really Decker or the other way around? Dam I don't see how you all won that war.
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

141 Mike... :roll:

Anyone else care to field this?
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Y'all are just trying to run up the post count now. Please start a new thread to discuss the thread post and view counts of *this* thread.
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

sbroam wrote:Y'all are just trying to run up the post count now. Please start a new thread to discuss the thread post and view counts of *this* thread.
oh yeah....?

:lol:
Last edited by Craig Smerda on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louie

Post by Louie »

I ain't sayin another word.
jscottl67
CBoats Addict

Post by jscottl67 »

Need we say more? :oops: :P
jscottl67
CBoats Addict

Post by jscottl67 »

Wayne Dickert had one of the coolest chopped down and pulled in R-light Ocoee's I've ever seen... wonder what ever happened to that boat. It was a wet boat... but he still kicked butt in it
I have a chopped down and pulled in Ocoee (that I heard might have been your boat at some point). Not sure if it's royalite or not but with the wood gunnels and all, it's a one handed carry boat.
Last edited by jscottl67 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaz
Millbrook Boats - CBoats.net Sponsor

Post by kaz »

Er......um.....sorry about that. That's the 4th mistake I made today.

Jkaz
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Dang y'all are touchy. Fruther proof that the internet is not necessarily the right venue for a dry humor.
Louie

Post by Louie »

OK I am cornfused can I or can I not keep makin fun of Kaz/Decker or Decker/Kaz as I put forth near invaluable information and insight gain over near 40 year of dam luckly boat, careful observation, real world boat manufactorin and destruction expererience and stuff I have heard much better boater than me slur in over drunken bullchit sessions.

Just askin?

Decker btw the last sentence ain't got nary a thing to do with you.