THANKS TO ADAM

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

msims
CBoats Addict

Post by msims »

Great site, board, info.

Hey Sir Adam, if you are going to hawk money from all us cash-strapped c-boaters for Bumpah Stickahs, why stop there, go for T-shirts too! ? I'd certainly fall into the marketing scam and buy a couple! I'm feeling too much like a nerd :o wearing all my free IT shirts. I'd rather feel COOL by wearing C-boater T's instead! 8)

I'm sorry I don't have too much experience in creating T-shirts, but I'd be happy to help in any way.

Ha! Another possible idea for a revenue stream.. Be the Robson rep for the US! You could sell the finkenmeister online! You'd be rich! ;-)

Anyway, lookin forward to the bumper stickers. Thanks again for all the hard work to make this site possible. Great job.
kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

tee's

Post by kenneth »

Adam, I smell another "Top 10" styled shirt here... although, perhaps it's hubris to think we could ever top the NMUC tee-shirts.
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Hmmmm....

Post by Sir Adam »

It's true it'd be difficult to top the NMUC shirt, but we can always try. And I think it would be a most worthy effort. I'll C what I can think up :D .
Keep the C!
Adam
Kalin
Pain Boater

Thanks to everyone!

Post by Kalin »

You guys are doing a great job and thanks to everyone for making this the best online community going!

Looking forward to the next Armada!

Kalin of the Great White North. 8)