Spring North Branch of the Potomac Armada 2006 Poll

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

What date do you prefer for the Spring Armada on the North Branch of the Potomac on the MD / WV border?

April 22-23
6%
May 6-7
6%
June 3-4
89%

Total votes: 18

debzvt
c

Know 3/4

Post by debzvt »

I know three of them. Tony was really cool about loaning out his solo ww canoe so I could give it a try (before that I had only been in tandem for the novice whitewater clinic) - I loved it and haven't done much tandem since, except for river camping trips. Solo certainly helps keep the peace with respect to my canoe/life partner. I have paddled quite a bit with both Ray & Pat - even twice so far this year. They are really great about taking Isaac & me out on easier stuff - we have learned so much from them already. Ray even has Isaac & me interested in giving slalom a try - could be interesting as we each only have one season in whitewater canoes.

-- Deb
kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

Post by kenneth »

Well, whichever date is chosen, if [Sir] Adam is going then there's a good chance I'll make the drive with him - that is, of course, assuming there's not a boat in the passenger seat!
Would it be too insulting to the spirit if I was in a ducky? Seriously though, I just had knee surgery and feel like playing the "gimp card". :)
Road trip!
Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Mike W. »

bump