Taureau Questions

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

RyanGarnett
Pain Boater

Post by RyanGarnett »

AJ,

I am from Fort Collins and I got an Esquif here, but that store is out of business. The closest dealer that I know of is in Oregon. Let me know if you find out otherwise.

Ryan
esprit
C Guru

THose Taureaus were bought with you in mind!

Post by esprit »

Hey Al,

Seeing as I was nowhere near a consensus on "the perfect boat" for Mexico I went with a mix. I must admit that I got the Taureaus with you in mind.

Really anytime from ec to March s good.

Hope to see you,

Hasta pronto,

j
AJ
CBoats Addict

Post by AJ »

I sold my Outrage this weekend to help fund and make room in my garage for a Taureau. Justin from Vail, if your reading this, I hope you get many more years of use out that Outrage and look forward to you joining us on paddle next season at some point!

As mentioned, the Mountain shop has closed. I wish Dan, the best as he was a good guy to work with.

So I ordered a Taureau with coaming from the new Esquif dealer in Colorado, Canoe Colorado and Eric Nyre. From my previous experience, Eric has also been good to work with. He actually stocks white water boats, accessories, and really helps if there are manufacturer related issues that need to be dealt with. He was instrumental in working out a deal with Bell Canoe with my bad Ocoee.

If anyone out West is interested in an Esquif, I would talk to Eric as he is placing an order mid October and is driving out in March to pick up the boats versus having them shipped.

So I am down to my lightly outfitted/wood gunwaled Ocoee and Skeeter. Look forward to getting the Taureau in March.

Thanks for everyones input!