OC1 Whitewater clinic Bob Foote

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

yarnellboat
C Maven

Post by yarnellboat »

Many great instructors?? :o

Not enough! Please send some of them to Vancouver. :cry:

PY.
padlcnu
c

Bob Foote

Post by padlcnu »

It is too bad that that the intent makes it so easy for people to critize people that they would never had the courage in real life to confront. I would hope that c-boaters would have the dececy to be up front, and if you have a problem with someone you take it to them.
My opinion is that the cheap shots reflect on the character of the posters.
I would hope on this board that the particiapnts would refrain from showing such lack of character.
I don't care if you like Bob or not. Just have the backbone to email him or call him directly and don't clutter the board with your opinions of people, Bob or anyone else. :)
philcanoe
C Maven

Post by philcanoe »

actually no one had criticized Bob or anyone, until you posted.... the post all referenced that Mr Foote might not be the absolute best instructor (per original post).... as for being devoid of a backbone, I don't see your real name anywhere
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

That's it boys and girls. This thread is dead. :(

But I'll leave it up for a number of reasons - most importantly to remind all that cboaters need to be inclusive not abusive.

Try to keep the positive vibe going I know each of you have. 8)

Oh if you really need to dis on something my Cquirt'n skills should fill more than enough threads! :wink:

Admin out! Paul C.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!