Louie in a kilt ???

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

philcanoe
C Maven

Post by philcanoe »

must of been a second hand rumor, and a vicious one at that....
Louie

Post by Louie »

OK I will accept that.
ezwater
C Maven

Post by ezwater »

So, a runt gets the punt after calling Palin a c**t.

The real problem on BT was people over-reacting to Louie and then piling on.
philcanoe
C Maven

Post by philcanoe »

cool ... it's I hardly ever go to the BT (kiddy pool), they get so serious over there... about nothing.

Over here it's more a, "let's get a boat and settle it". And then everyone might have a cold one (together). While over there... if some of those guys ever meet - it'll be ugly. Maybe it's a repetitive injury type thing, where you just don't think as clear... after hitting your head so many times. Yet you don't see C1'ers acting so foolish. So maybe it's a evolutionary thing... and the closer you are to being an wrist dragger, the quicker the gene trait is to anger.

BTW.....

Don't guess that c**t... was short for Candi-Dent.

Ain't it shame...

Someone can't speak the truth, without getting ridiculed and banned. While the person they were speaking the truth about, can be the most despicable dim-witted un-ecologically minded dishonest premature-job-quitting two faced politician... and some people will take offense. And even still vote for them, based on looks alone! Whore of Babylon and they'd still take offense, as long she had double-D's.
kaz
Millbrook Boats - CBoats.net Sponsor

Post by kaz »

I vote for Phil, whatever he runs for.
JKaz
ezwater
C Maven

Post by ezwater »

Soon, Phil will be running for his life ! 8)
Louie

Post by Louie »

I got his back, I ain't skerred, we might fight like cats and dogs, but nobody ess with a buddy of mine
Louie

Post by Louie »

BTW Doc I think you are a poet and don't know it.
Cumnock
Proprietor - Walden's Ridge Whitewater

Post by Cumnock »

I got his back, I ain't skerred, we might fight like cats and dogs, but nobody ess with a buddy of mine
Like brothers if they fight between each other is game on...you jump on one of them...then they jump up and its game on
2opnboat1
Mohawk Canoes

Post by 2opnboat1 »

hades I jump into this fight with em, I got a lot of aggression to burn off. What we fighting for and who we fighting
Richard Guin
Lazy good for nothing slacker
Louie

Post by Louie »

line them up indivually or collectively don't make me never no mind. I think those double d are fake anyway, but then again fake or not the part you get to play with is real