ALF - Meeting Place

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Louie

Post by Louie »

we'll wait
Louie

Post by Louie »

Now Larry do you really want to go there? I will play but when I out smart butt you, you might end up runnin to the admins cryin, stay off the site and pout for a month and end up havin one of your minions from Colorussia have to fight the fight for you........it don't make me never no mind however your call.

Now aboutt he video, LVM will be there filmin. I ain't sure they will be able to stay around long enought to wait for a certain Yankee with a flat water paddle however. Now a lot of people have put a lot of videos of me on the webb heck even the American Kayaker who hates me has a couple on their webb site. btw where are any videos of you?
Lengthy
C Guru

Post by Lengthy »

What time saturday morning Louie. I don,t want to be late. Can't wait. If you think I talk smack now wait till after I boat with you, you haven't heard anything yet. I don't have any excuses.
Louie

Post by Louie »

0900 AT SHONEYS IN lENOIR cITY. It is right at exit 81 off of I75. when are you all gettin into town? Like i said with the rain they say we are gettin I ain't takin you to Tellico to practice. The Canadian drive all night on Friday so they won't want to do a hour drive to some 15 mile long river, but we got a lot of short ones close. My number is 803 319 1719.
Lengthy
C Guru

Post by Lengthy »

We should be gettin into town friday night, probably pretty late. I don't need tellico practice.
Louie

Post by Louie »

I know people are stayin at the Inn of Lenoir and they say the rates are very reasonable.