At the risk of this post being deleted....

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

cheajack
CBoats Addict

Re: At the risk of this post being deleted....

Post by cheajack »

C-boats remains user friendly and a good source of information for the few who chose not to "Facebook".
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

I see this as both a community and a reference resource-I don't see Facebook ever doing the latter.
TNbound
CBoats Addict

Post by TNbound »

sbroam wrote:I see this as both a community and a reference resource-I don't see Facebook ever doing the latter.

Exactly. If you want to shoot the proverbial breeze, Facebook is probably a better venue. However, the information here is unmatched. I think I've learned all I know about outfitting and lots about paddling off this forum.
-Anthony

"I'm gonna run this one river left I think.... So far river left, that I'm gonna be on the bank. With my boat on my shoulder."
watermonkey
C Boater

Post by watermonkey »

This is a great site. I don't think I 've posted before, but I regularly get huge amounts of useful info from here. There are not a lot of OC-1ers out there, and this place is great stopgap for lack of a local community. The "other" sites pale in comparison to the wealth of knowlege on here. Take a look at the TGR forum for skiing - good info, but the clowns that lurk there make it unbearable to navigate. It's like a bunch of twelve year old kids making snyde remarks. Here, most dialoge in real and informative. I don't think it's irrelevent at all. I do like navigating the Mtn Buzz forum better than this one, but I'll take it as it is.