Mohawk blows .........

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Cheeks
CBoats Addict

Re: Mohawk blows .........

Post by Cheeks »

Pierre LaPaddelle wrote:
VTBoater wrote: . . . I'd meant to share a specific and verifiable experience . . . not to bash generally.
Wow! I think we're on to something here!

Let's adapt Sir Adams idea -- how about a Bash of the Week!

Where should we start? How about Brussels Sprouts? Gasoline Prices? Ingrown toe-nails? Parking tickets? Conservative Politicians? Kayakers? (No, wait -- we've done that one!). . . :wink:
No pumps
Chris Loomis
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

Heres my take... Folks who posted up they have had an issue help Mohawk and their fellow cboaters.... No problem there. Fine for others to post questions of both sides as well...But it isn't fair to pile on and bash anyone in our community, be they paddler or company. No harm or foul yet, but this is the sort of thread that can start off helpful and informative and then get very ugly.

I'll give props to those that have come forward and stated they had problems desling with Mohawk as well as Richard, who in has really surprised me (in a good way) with how he is choosing to deal with this (taking it off the forum and working with it personally).

As stated before, with any luck this will work out better for all.
Keep the C!
Adam
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

And as a couple folks have reached out to me I'll note we only concern ourselves with conduct on our site. Everyone starts here with a clean slate and can go from there. I do agree there is value to all of posts like vtpaddler's.... that is why critical posts remain, including those critical of this site. We just need to watch where it goes. I'm sure vtpaddler will not purchase from Mohawk , or deal with the other folks related to the incident in question that occurred elsewhere on the Internet.
Keep the C!
Adam