I am 50% sorry

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

PincheLocoGringo
Pain Boater

Post by PincheLocoGringo »

Remember:

If the position is vacant or non-existant a nomination = a vote; which then officially elects the person and fills the afforementioned position on the GDI Board of Misdirection. Accuracy is not taken into account.
If common sense were the prevailing wage, I'd always be broke.
iRolled
BlackFly Canoes

tHe prsidency will be on the Tellico

Post by iRolled »

tHe presidency will be on the Tellico. So PLG, you're in charge while were out of the service are, I got AT&T.
Team Blackfly
http://www.blackflycanoes.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.astraldesigns.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.immersionresearch.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
philcanoe
C Maven

Post by philcanoe »

....must be NAFTA.
Louie

Post by Louie »

Phill you see Alex (AKA swimming Mexican) was sortas born in the US if Califorina in the US. So techinaclly he is an American. Of course since Mexico is part of North America they all are Americans.
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

My Colombian friend argues that we're Americans from Tierra Del Fuego to Nunavut (or thereabouts).
Dooleyoc-1
CBoats Addict

Post by Dooleyoc-1 »

I am a proud GDI member. I'm hoping we can have a club meeting Sunday at the Little or Tellico (unless we get more rain and something better is running).
Louie

Post by Louie »

You got some kinda of title in the club, but I can't remember what it is.

Another three day weekend for most I know they have boated the last two days and I think they go tomorrow.

Alex is now officaly on the Mohawk tit. He is usin his new high dollar team Mohawk Carbon fiber fan tail spoon.

PLG got a Super fly.

six day in Hilton Hill for schoold back next Saturday night and fly out for two day in Nebraska on Sunday.
philcanoe
C Maven

Post by philcanoe »

I've been consulted by a current (sic) TNGDI... and the issue was raised concerning officials - they sort of leave a bad taste here in the land of the SEC (football reference)... anyway what's the acronym GDI, once you have officiate.
Louie

Post by Louie »

what?

Good and dam Independant
MikeOC1
C Guru

Post by MikeOC1 »

Louie wrote:

Good and dam Independant
hmm, I heard it stood for somthin else. I think I heard it from a former chota pres.