c-1 squirt, i want one

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

c-1 squirt, i want one

Post by Sir Adam »

c-1 squirt, i want one
by dick
all i know about squirt boating is that i want one. where do i get one? what are some diferent models? what's the differenece between models? used vs new?
dick
Posted on May 19, 2002, 6:12 PM

Squirt Info
by Sir Adam
Greetings...

First, check out http://www.cboats.net and click on "Rec Boats" and check out the following squirt boats:
Acrobat
Meltdown
Oxygen
Groove (more of a hybrid)
Viper (ditto)

Other boats to look for-Edge, Aerobat. Or try cutting down a slalom boat and make your own (pictures posted to CBoats in the next few weeks...I marked and started drilling the Mave (Ok, ICK) over the weekend:) ).

I highly recommend hopping IN a squirt boat first before deciding to purchase one. Where are you located?

C-ya IN the Rivah!
Sir Adam
Posted on May 20, 2002, 7:52 AM

Re: Squirt Info
by dick
my friend has a viper that i'm going to try out. not many c-boaters in maine.
dick
Posted on May 20, 2002, 5:06 PM

MAINE???
by Sir Adam
Greetings...

Not only are there a few CBoaters in Maine (Brandon?), but John Frachella (designer of the Viper) is in Bangor! There are at least 2 or 3 current CBoaters that are usually around Greenville in the summer, and a lot of former CBoaters too.... I'll be heading to Maine sometime in June, most likely with my Groove on the roof to surf off Scarborough....

Maybe I'll C-ya up there!
Sir Adam
P.S. Interested in coming to the Hudson Armada?-lots of CBoats to try! http://www.cboats.net/hudsonarmada.html
Posted on May 20, 2002, 6:44 PM

I'm from Maine>>>have Viper
by Brandon
I'm just outside of Bangor if you want to paddle. there is actually a wealth of c-boaters around. If you want to meet some I can take you out with some of my friends, next time we head out. I don't know when we will be out as they have their priorites backwards. Who needs work? : )
Who is your friend with a Viper?
Posted on May 20, 2002, 7:36 PM

Re: I'm from Maine>>>have Viper
by dick
i live in castine. i paddle with john f from time to time. do you know jamie hannon? i paddle with him a lot. i usually paddle on the weekends if you are interested.
dick
326-4464
Posted on May 21, 2002, 2:13 PM

Re: MAINE???
by dick
i paddle with john a fair amount. i'm using his viper.
dick
Posted on May 21, 2002, 2:09 PM
Keep the C!
Adam