decked canoer's on the island?

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

by Josh
Hey just got posted to victoria and, I have seen a few boats on top of cars, just wondering if there is any c1er's oput there in internetland from Victoria, just curious, Josh

Posted on Jul 31, 2002, 3:48 PM

Ofcourse there's some here!!!!!
by John
Hey there,
my name's John and I am a C1er. There, now it's out. There's actually about 5 or 6 of us in Victoria and a few seasonal guys. A number of open boaters too. If you are interested in paddling give me a call.
592-4170

Posted on Aug 3, 2002, 8:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rad
by josh
I'm glad to hear that! I am not much of an accomplished decked canoer, butttt, I am armed with a centerfuge i outfitted myself and a kent ford video so i am willing to learn, so if you don't mind paddling with a hack, i'll give you a call

Posted on Aug 7, 2002, 6:06 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: rad
by John
Excellent!!!! One of us has a centrifuge as well...

Posted on Aug 10, 2002, 8:00 PM

by Josh
Hey just got posted to victoria and, I have seen a few boats on top of cars, just wondering if there is any c1er's oput there in internetland from Victoria, just curious, Josh

Posted on Jul 31, 2002, 3:48 PM