Pictures and such

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Pictures and such

Post by sbroam »

Pictures and such
by Brettal
A digital camera was taken on my aforementioned trip to the Deerfield, though the camera's owner has been a little lax in putting the pictures on his computer and getting them to me. Hopefully from that trip I'll have pictures of an Encore and a Gyramax for Sir Adam.

For quicker turnaround time, I've decided to bring my own camera on the company outing to the Deerfield. For sure there will be a couple OC1s, plus hopefully my converted XXX(for eyecandy, not for submission to cboats.net) to go with the several "OC2s" (Old Town Scouts, Appalachian, plus at least one real OC2 (Mohawk XL 15)).

We're planning on catching the Fife Brook release on 8/16, if anyone wants to find us and/or join us. Though I'm not sure if I'm really supposed to invite people to join us... eh, nothing wrong with paddling down the river with a couple extra people though, right? More details shall be had later if people here seem interested. For example: How many folk are actually going, and whether I'm going to end up being in charge of organizing the trip.

Posted on Aug 5, 2002, 10:20 AM