NEW FORUM-USE IT

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

adkSara
C Guru

NEW FORUM-USE IT

Post by adkSara »

NEW FORUM-USE IT
by Sir Adam
Greetings...

Due to ye issues with this forum (pop-ups and air conditioning issues) I've set up a temp forum for all of us to use (GREAT idea from Scott B.!). When the Network54 files are all transferred over we'll merge the two (hear that Brettal, Randy, Makmo, et. al??? NO copy and paste! MERGE!) and be set from then on.

It's the FIRST of three forums (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not use the third (the one that tells you NOT to use it) or you'll drive all of us cross posters bonkers). Posting Boats for Sale is fine (there will be some old posts in there as well, but if everyone looks at the dates we should be OK).

I'll be updating CBoats.net to have the correct link this evening. Until then, use:

http://www.cboats.net/cforum

(really tough, eh?)

C-ya!
Sir Adam
P.S. Let me know if the speed is too slow...we're trying to get a handle on how much bandwidth we have to $ for....

Posted on Jan 3, 2003, 10:58 AM

CBoats.net-all you need to remember!
by Sir Adam
Greetings...

CBoats.net has been updated-the "CForum" link on the left hand side now takes you to the new forum site. There is still a link to this forum (under the message board section and "old c forum").

C-y'all there!
Sir Adam

Posted on Jan 3, 2003, 1:16 PM

Praise be Cboats.... one add suggestion
by PAC
Adam add text to cboats for webcrawlers to pick up the cboats if the Cforum is searched for. Just a thought. I'll CU folks at the cboat site. PAC

Posted on Jan 3, 2003, 1:33 PM
adkSara