Liquid Logic C-1?

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Liquid Logic C-1?

Post by Sir Adam »

Liquid Logic C-1?
by telewhacker telewhacker

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with converting LL boats to C-1?

I presently have an Ultrafuge that I am happy with but... if a new hull were to come along, I can make no claims for my continued fidelity.

Posted on Sep 5, 2002, 5:30 PM

LL boats are great C boats
by Garrett Garrett

I am currently paddling a Session c-1... it is an amazing boat... This example should help- at preworlds this year... 3 of the top 4 C-boaters were paddling a Liquidlogic boat... That should tell you enough...

Posted on Sep 5, 2002, 6:00 PM

LL...
by Bernie

has a molded prototype saddle that should make for an easy conversion. It is still being tweaked out, but should be available soon.

Posted on Sep 8, 2002, 4:48 PM

SKIP!
by maxwell maxwell

I loved the Skip for the short time that I got to paddle it. Enough that I'm hoping to pick one up this fall.

Posted on Sep 9, 2002, 4:43 AM

saw 2 last weekend
by Mike W. Mike W.

You should have taken me up on the open invite to paddle the Nantahala last weekend. Only one response from the board though. Mel & I paddled Friday & saw Barry Kennan tearing it up at Quarry in a LL Sesion C-1. It looked like the bow was turned up a bit to me. I've never seen anyone paddle like that before. Saturday & Sunday I met Joe, who was also paddling a Sesion C-1. He was doing all kinds of crazy cartwheels & stuff. I didn't ask to try the boats as neither looked like a fat boy could fit. If you started from scratch you could set it up for a fat boy though.
Mike W.

Posted on Sep 10, 2002, 7:49 PM
Keep the C!
Adam