team etc?

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

team etc?

Post by Sir Adam »

team etc?
by Ed Ed

I've seen team etc. suggested for outfitting. Can someone tell me about the equipment and how to contact them?
Ed

Posted on Oct 8, 2002, 7:37 PM

Respond to this message

Team Etc.
by Peter Peter

Ed -
Email painboater@yahoo.com Thats the Team Etc. guy. I had thought about using them for the Gradient I was going to convert, til I found out that I'm way too wide for the boat... Dagger's website said that my cascade and the gradient were both 19" wide... Oh well! There's more info at http://www.cboats.net/teametc.html

Peter

Posted on Oct 9, 2002, 7:26 AM

Just make a disparaging comment about Elvis
by DaveM

The quickest way to get in touch with a Team etc. member is to just make a disparaging comment about Elvis on this board. You will have barely finished typing in your remarks and someone will have contacted you. They might not be in the best mood, but you will have gotten their attention.

This Team etc. group is a pretty wily group. Most of the members are very shy and withdrawn. They do however paddle quite often. Infact, the best place to find a member would be on the river. Here are a few tips on how to spot a Team etc. member.

1. Look for a Wet Bar!
2. If you smell the sweet smell of pipe tobacco on the river, they are definitely near, keep on the alert.
3. Look in the play holes on the river. Usually the big ones...often times you will only see their helmet.
4. Watch for people who salute during surfs.
5. One of the members is a well known artist, but still hasn't proven it to this writer who would really like a portrait of his children!!!!
6. Finally, just look for the biggest smiles on the river, cause these guys are always having a good time...

DM

Posted on Oct 11, 2002, 7:10 AM

HaHA!!....Too funny Dave!!!!
by Anonymous

but accurate. Except the artist isn't famous...yet! Doesn't that happen after you're dead?
Hey, seriously, send me some pictures I can copy or keep for awhile. Good ones, various poses, head shots, something that reflects who these little people really are.
I'll see what I can do for you. (BTW-we're talking next Christmas here!)

Sara Chatfield
PO Box 82
Woodsboro, MD 21798
(301)845-7020
Can't wait 'til spring and water come so we can all get together again!

Posted on Oct 12, 2002, 6:05 AM
Keep the C!
Adam