Esquif Canoes @ Demo Day on the Deerfield

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

David Nickerson

Esquif Canoes @ Demo Day on the Deerfield

Post by David Nickerson »

(sorry I goofed when I first listed this, I thought I was creating a "new topic")

Let me know if you want to check out any boats from the Esquif Line. I'll be on site with whatever boats you'd like to check out:
The new Zoom! ... Detonator ... Nitro ... Blast (Tandem)... Vertige drop me a line to let me know which boat you'll want to check out, and I'll be sure to have it there.

For more on Esquif Canoes check out www.esquif.com or drop me a line at EsquifUSA@aol.com

Peace,
David Nickerson

Easter US Sales Representative
Esquif Canoes
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

All fixed...

Post by Sir Adam »

The poster or a moderator can delete posts (as well as edit them)-look in the upper-right hand corner of all the posts and you'll see the "X" and "Edit" icons.
Keep the C!
Adam
David Nickerson

Re: All fixed...

Adam,
Thanks for squaring that away. I don't show an X or and "Edit" icon on my screen. I'd love to make myself the Eastern US Rep, rather than the Easter US Rep.

Any idea why it's not showing for me?

Thanks,
David
Sir Adam wrote:The poster or a moderator can delete posts (as well as edit them)-look in the upper-right hand corner of all the posts and you'll see the "X" and "Edit" icons.
Brettal
C Guru

Two things

Post by Brettal »

One: In order to edit/delete posts, you must be signed in when you post, and when you go back to edit or delete. Alternatively, ask the moderators to fix it up for ya ;)

Two: When and where do I go to try out them boats? It's a couple hours' drive out there and involves (for me) finding a ride (which shouldn't be too hard, given the people I work with). I'd really like to try a Nitro and maybe (depending on who I bring with me) a Blast.

I've been a little distracted recently and not really keeping up with this place, but I hope to fix that :)
David Nickerson

Sunday June 1st is Deerfield Dryway Demo Day

Let me know what you'd like to try, I'm planning to be at the takeout at around 9am.

See you there!
-David