Bloomington Release - Cabin space available

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

mshelton
CBoats Addict

Bloomington Release - Cabin space available

Post by mshelton »

If anyone is interested in doing the Bloomington North Branch Potomac release this weekend, I have a cabin at the putin at Barnum reserved for fri and sat night and there are couple available bunks available. I'm leaving out of Richmond around 5:30 if anyone in town wants to follow.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Well...

Post by PAC »

Do you plan on paddling on Sunday? If so what time frame? My current plan is to paddle the LY in the late afternoon but..... things could change! The NB is not that much farther for me.
Keep me posted on your plans and I might show up (dragging some kayekers with me - if you don't mind)!
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
mshelton
CBoats Addict

Post by mshelton »

I'm probably just going to paddle sat, the paddler riding with me has to be back sat night. Some of you guys may know him, Jim Blake, or his son Andy. I got an email from Jim tonight, he may have to have to work sat in which case I'll paddle both days. You're more than welcome to stay in the cabin sat even if I'm not there. As for the butt-boaters, just make sure that they are house broken. Hope to see you there. I'm driving a maroon toyota and paddling a 'mango' esquif nitro.
Tess

Bloomington Sat.

Post by Tess »

FYI -J and I will be at the Bloomington on Sat. w/another guy and his son-we might all be in OC-1's.
By the way.....Jim Blake....if you see this message I can bring that Massive Air OC-1 if you want to take a look at it. Don't know yet what time we're planning on arriving- probably 9-ish.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Hey...

Post by PAC »

Tess
What are you folks paddling on Sunday? I havn't seen that posses of yours for a while now! Are you house bound - you need to get out!
I'll be at the LY, at least, on Sunday. Let me know.
PAC (aka Doug :wink: )

Mshelton - I'm river MIA on Sat. maybe next time if things change and you feel up for a drive to the LY let me know!
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Tess

not boating much

Post by Tess »

if you saw the house it'd explain EVERYTHING! :(
Can't do Sunday unfortunately-maybe we can get a LY trip together in early November...I think that's the earliest time we have available :o J. was up there last Sunday demo-ing the newly constructed OC-2 HD-1 w/Pete but I didn't make it that day either.
Yeah....DO need to get out more!!!! Are you guys going to the Hudson?