russell fork??

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

marshwater
Pain Boater

russell fork??

Post by marshwater »

anyone going this weekend? let me know. we should paddle!
ralst one with the bigbossman!
Bernie
C Guru

Russell Fork

Post by Bernie »

I went the first weekend and there were not many paddlers at all. There were at least 5 decked c-boaters and Tim Ed and the gang in open boats.
I can't make this weekend but will be there the 3rd and 4th weekends.
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

Hey, I'm undecided if I should go back to the Russell Fork or the Gauley this weekend. I've never run the Gauley so I'd like to hit it this year, but the Russell Fork is so goddam awesome I don't know if I can turn it down. I was thinking about paddling the Russell Fork saturday and heading to the Gauley sunday, but I'm not to sure. I'll let you know by tomorrow though. By the way, do you still have yer Prozone fer sale?
Will Lyons
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

Hey, I'm undecided if I should go back to the Russell Fork or the Gauley this weekend. I've never run the Gauley so I'd like to hit it this year, but the Russell Fork is so goddam awesome I don't know if I can turn it down. I was thinking about paddling the Russell Fork saturday and heading to the Gauley sunday, but I'm not to sure. I'll let you know by tomorrow though. By the way, do you still have yer Prozone fer sale?
Will Lyons
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

Looks like I'm headed to the Gauley. Probably camping at the takeout for the lower and paddling saturday but may have to come home sunday. Have fun on the Fork, it's an awesome river.
Will
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Will....

Post by PAC »

KNeal is suppose to be paddling the Gauley this weekend and is looking for someone to paddle with. He called me earlier in the week to make me feel wanted! Try contacting him! He knows the lines is fun (or is that funny) to paddle with! :-?
Let me know with a private message if you want his number! Have fun on the G - I'm stuck at home with duties (but plan on sneaking out in the AM for the Slip!! 8) )!
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!