Thanksgiving weekend plans

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

MotorCityOC-1
C Guru

Thanksgiving weekend plans

Post by MotorCityOC-1 »

who's paddling Thanksgiving weekend? I've been banking on getting a last hoorah in, but it seems like everybody is doing the family thing- ALL FOUR DAYS!

I'm interested in running some class III/IV water in PA, WV, or anywhere else next weekend. If anybody else is having trouble finding paddling partners, or if you just wanna be nice to me, let's hook up this weekend.

Thanks,

Kevin
There are six countries in the entire world that impose the death penalty on juveniles:

Iran
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Nigeria
UNITED STATES!

What's up with that?
Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Last hoorah?

Post by Mike W. »

What's up with the "last hoorah" business :-? ? Don't you paddle year round?

Sorry, I can't leave town. I'm on call next week & weekend :cry: .

Mike W.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Well...

Post by PAC »

Family dependent I might be able to "slip" out on Sat. Or maybe "Yough" it up on Sun. You never know "west bye god (WV)" what I might be able to squeeze in.
Keep me post on your plans road warroir! :lol:
PS: Things are dropp'n around here now but in the AM it will still be "paddler's choice" material! :wink:
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

Post by the great gonzo »

Hey Kevin,

Our Thanksgiving up here is already over for a while, so why don't you come up here to Canada to paddle? Sure it's starts to get a bit nippy up here, but that's what tuques are for 8) .

With all the rain we got lately and are supposed to get next week, there is pretty much everything running, and you will not have any trouble to paddle with on Saturday and Sunday!

martin
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing - Henry David Thoreau