Which would make the best C1?

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

SoMeC1
c

Which would make the best C1?

Post by SoMeC1 »

I am about 135lbs and am considering either the Dagger G-ride 6.2, Pyranha S6 190, or a liquid logic skip. Right now I paddle a Ultrafuge and Im considering getting a smaller boat. Thanks

Jared
chuck naill
CBoats Addict

Tell us more about what your paddling interest.

Post by chuck naill »

My son converted a sub 6 and he like to use it for surfing. He also has a Liquid Logice Hoss for "creeking". 8)
nam
C Guru

sf6

Post by nam »

I have the sf6 and it is very fun. Except I find the cockpit a bit small. :D
David Good
Pain Boater

LL Pocket Rocket

Post by David Good »

I have a Liquid Lodgic Pocket Rocket for sale. It's outfitted with a Dagger pedistal, but I had to remove the straps... I think it made a great conversion for playboating, but I'm done with conversions now.

PM me for more details

Take It Easy,

David
Kevin
C Guru

Post by Kevin »

LL Vision 44, i paddle a 56 and it's the best wave boat out there if you like going huge, and like LL hull designs, it's the ONLY way to go.
Drop Waterfalls, Not Bombs
Marshall
c

Post by Marshall »

It depends on what you want to do the most. If you're looking for an easy boat to throw around, I'd say the Skip. Those other boats have more volume and can loop better, but cartwheels will be harder.
Kevin
C Guru

Post by Kevin »

I found the vision extremely easy to throw around, espically compared to the bigwheel or pop. The hull is way faster then the skip despite the skips longer leghth
and im 160lbs and can cartwheel the vision 56 in flatwater with ease.

the only thing the skip has going for it compared to the vision, is that you can get it cheap.
Drop Waterfalls, Not Bombs
SoMeC1
c

Post by SoMeC1 »

David Good,
The Pocket Rocket seems a little narrow. I would like to do more playing, but also run some rivers too. Also I am located in Maine so I dont know if you would be willing to ship.

Jared
David Good
Pain Boater

I can ship

Post by David Good »

Jared,

Shipping the boat should not be a big deal. I haven't done it before, but I've had a lot of oats shipped to me.

Take It Easy,

David