Pacific Northwest WheelBoy Playfest

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Boise Bob
Pain Boater

Pacific Northwest WheelBoy Playfest

Post by Boise Bob »

It's time to plan a WheelBoy weekend in Reno, NV. So Bruce, Larry, Randy, and others; lets select a weekend in August.

How about August 6-7?
How is the WW Park at this time of year?
Hey Matt, how far is Reno from Switzerland?

All you other west coast C1ers, please join us in a weekend of play and give a WheelBoy a spin. Who knows, a pack of C1ers showing the yakkers how to play may be newsworthy in Reno.

Interest?
C1 Throwdown--Ride'm Cowboy!
Cone Bone
C Guru

Later in Aug?

Post by Cone Bone »

Bob and all,

I have a company function from the 5th -14th in August that will keep me at home. Any chance of doing it later?

For the record, my knee has been acting badly for the past few weeks, so take my schedule with a grain of salt.

But if the knee gets better, I will try to make anything after August 15th.
Bruce Farrenkopf
CBoats Addict

Post by Bruce Farrenkopf »

Hello Boise Bob,

Let me know when you'll be there and I'll show up.
The level is hard to predict. Right now it is 650 cfs, I'm going to guess the level will be 300 or 350 cfs by then. Still OK.

Hope it works out :D .

Bruce
NZMatt
Supporting Paddler

Hmm..

Post by NZMatt »

...not really sure how far (further than New York, closer than New Zealand :) ), but I don't think I'll be able to make it. I hope to be back stateside briefly in October and if so I'll definitely try out Adam's wheelboy....myself I'm awaiting on the fat one....I need something in plastic here, but I think adding one more boat (a creeker) to the stable will be enough for now (rather than a playboat and a creeker...oh and a Maven...then there was the desire that keeps recurring for a slalom OC.....sigh....too many boats :( )
NZMatt

Hmmm....new country, new rivers...-
Still not enough c-boaters....