It must have started

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Louie

It must have started

Post by Louie »

first paddler just showed up at the banquet hall.
Jon
C Guru

The car is packed,

Post by Jon »

the boats are tied on, the goal is to be on the road by 4:00 am. I was ready to leave 2 days ago. Woo Hoo!!!!!
Detonator Function
Pain Boater

Post by Detonator Function »

Great, now I feel like I'm missing out on some fun... :(
Is this a rock I see before me?
ohioboater
CBoats Addict

have fun, yall

Post by ohioboater »

Music gigs on both weekends (which any other time would be a good thing), work during the week (which is never a good thing). This event darned well better happen again next year, is all I can say.

There will be water in a local run, so I'll at least be able to do something, but GEEZ I wish I could be down there to meet and paddle with you all.
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Ohioboater, you need to get your avatar made up as a shirt! Something tells me this fest will repeat. Maybe you can make the Armada this year, though? It's the weekend of April 28 I think.
ohioboater
CBoats Addict

yeah

Post by ohioboater »

I own the kayak shirt that came from - keep trying to figure out how I can 'convert' that graphic, but I'm pretty sure it'd trash the shirt if I started trying to scrape off bits of the silkscreened graphic.

North Branch is in my calendar for sure, assuming the 28th weekend is a firm date.