Yo holmes- ya took my perception saddle eh?!!!

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

ShawnJReese
c

Yo holmes- ya took my perception saddle eh?!!!

Post by ShawnJReese »

Well there seems to have been a mix up at Ain't Louie Fest over a black plastic perception saddle that was at the hall.

Seems someone thought they bought a mint condition black perception saddle that had a sign on it that read - "For Sale See Shawn Reese - $30.00"

Well they did not pay Shawn Reese his $30.00 and they left the hall with my saddle.

So can the person whom has my saddle please send me my $30.00 or ship me back my saddle?

Shawn Reese
4860 Algonquin Trail
Stow, Ohio 44224
330-688-4296

Thanks eh
Louie

Thanks

Post by Louie »

thanks for all the cookin you did and keep me up on the saddle story this thing has more twist than a muder mystery.
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

They talked to me and bought my perception saddle that was less than perfect for 20.00. I guess they took the wrong one. I now have both, my less than perfect saddle and the 20 buck wooooot.
If you would like I will send you either the 20 bucks or we can arrange shipping for the less than perfect saddle. ie kind of skanky but not bad and missing a hatch cover.

Trey
TreyCambern@bellsouth.net
I am in Marietta, Ga
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
oc1paddlr
CBoats Addict

Post by oc1paddlr »

actually Trey, I have the 20... you have the lessthanperfect saddle
paddlr
red boat ready
Detonator Function
Pain Boater

Post by Detonator Function »

I'm so confused.
Is this a rock I see before me?
ShawnJReese
c

Post by ShawnJReese »

Just have someone send me the 20.00 and we can call it even stevens.
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

Do I get a commission on the sale. LOL

On the way

Trey
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

Send me an address to treycambern@bellsouth.net
oc1paddlr
CBoats Addict

saddle

Post by oc1paddlr »

you beat me to it in responding, Mr. D Legs. Shawn, I just hope whoever ended up with it gets wind of this and coughs up the balance. Your saddle was a bargan at 30. (trey, does this mean I have to give you back the 20?...)
paddlr
red boat ready
Louie

one

Post by Louie »

The ratty one was in my yard for a while, do people still use those?
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

Steve that was a loan the 20 bucks + interest has got to be around 50 by now. We need to save that 20 for beer. Lets go back up to Lenoir and stash my saddle in Louies yard. Who knows what will happen this time.
oc1paddlr
CBoats Addict

Post by oc1paddlr »

maybe a slice of single malt!
paddlr
red boat ready
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

OOOOOHHHHHHH maybe or maybe a good bottle of Port. slurp

Louies back yard produces all kinds of good paddling juju.

Kind of like leaving a tooth under the pillow.

Wait getting a thought.

Is

Louie

The

Paddling

Fairy

Bringing prizes and skills to the good c-boating boys and girls. The ones with grace and style. Not those nasty pod paddling, Elephant Vagina wearing, Gayakers.
ShawnJReese
c

To the gentelman who called me and left a message

Post by ShawnJReese »

My Krazy wife ERASED the message by mistake, so I do not have your name or number to contact you. PLease give me a call again. Sorry for this.

So is somebeody sending me my 20.00???
Brendan
C Guru

Post by Brendan »

These trips end up costing more than you think. Shawn, I seem to remember that you left a cooler of ice cold beer in the back of Bob's big orange truck a few years back at one of the NB Armada's. We sure enjoyed the beer, and I believe Gunst finally got the cooler back to you. So, is the $30 US or Canadian?! Hey, maybe you can leave your glass Atom on my roof rack sometime. I hope you make the NB Aramda in late April.
Brendan