Who was paddling the orange nitro on clear creek sat

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Who was paddling the orange nitro on clear creek sat

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

I met so many people and so many names. I have some good photos of you on Clear Creek and am sending them to Esquif. I would like to you credit at the Pro in the boat but I need a name.

Trey
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
greybear
C Guru

It was me

Post by greybear »

Trey:
It was me Greybear or flying squirrel Kevin, can you email the pics at greybear1973@yahoo.com If you hear of any cheap ww canoes let me know. It was great paddling with you and everyone else that day.
greybear
C Guru

Post by greybear »

Trey:
I might be upgrading to a Zephyr, not for sure yet. Are you going to be at the FB festival the 1st weekend in May? I am also looking for someone to take me down the Ocoee, I haven't run that one yet. I just have been paddling whitetop and hearing its going to be a drough year so I thought I better find out about the SE dam release rivers.
Kevin Flying Squirrel
bald1
Pain Boater

Post by bald1 »

Kevin,
the Ape's will be in Nanty area over Memorial Day. So far there will be about 10-12 of us but hopefully more. We will be camping in the area all weekend. I am sure that we will have groups going to the Ocoee. I am going to hit up the Cheoah, unless I need to coordinate another run.

You, and anyone else for that matter, are welcome to stay with us.

Joe and I will be at the FBRF. I guess the Rodeo will have to make an appearance.
-Bryan