Video: Eichfeld/Powell at the Esopus

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Bob P
CBoats Addict

Video: Eichfeld/Powell at the Esopus

Post by Bob P »

Short but sweet...

WMV Video (4mb)
Bob P
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

NICE!

Makes me want to drag the Tomahawk out and get to a race one of these days...would be fun to watch them in person, and learn a few things no doubt!
Keep the C!
Adam
bearboater
CBoats Addict

Post by bearboater »

that course would drive me crazy.
here is another video, and a link that you all should bookmark, and check periodically, as it has interesting USA/world slalom news.

http://www.performancepaddlesport.com/node/1656
if that doesn't work, just go to www.performancepaddlesport.com
there is a bunch of china video, as well as tons of stuff from worlds.
-isaac
race boats are so fast, i bet its in the speed wing.
Nate
C Guru

Post by Nate »

That was a fun race. Nice video--It was nice to be gate judging during that sequence and being able to actually watch them close up. Casey and Ricky are really fast.

Will you be at the Farmington next weekend, Bob?

Nate
Open Gate
C Guru

Post by Open Gate »

bearboater wrote:that course would drive me crazy.
here is another video, and a link that you all should bookmark, and check periodically, as it has interesting USA/world slalom news.

http://www.performancepaddlesport.com/node/1656
-isaac
Ouch :o That's no fun...good thing the raft was small...they were going pretty fast

Same hapened to me about 8 years ago, in my big Genesis, left side horse shoe on the Ottawa with a 12 person raft...spent some ''quality time'' upside down, under the raft, in horse shoe :roll:
When I saw I was going no where, chose to swim, but stuck in my crushed boat(while I was side surfing holding on to the rope of the raft I was squeezed between the mass of water hitting my boat and the raft, who pushed me down in the pit and pinned me in the bottom. Had a major bruise to the leg that was pressed and mad at rafts for the rest of the day.(another smaller one also pinned me from behind in coliseum same day :roll:)

Rafts bring excitement to our days !