Check out my new video

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Jan_dettmer
CBoats Addict

Post by Jan_dettmer »

Hey Dooley,

nice video man. E-mail me if you wanna come to BC for some exploratory boating next spring. You'll like it.

Cheers, Jan
Is there something like an expert kayaker?
http://www.bc-ww.com
Steward
C Boater

Post by Steward »

Hey Dooley, Great video. Great to paddle with you last weekend as well. Your runs on the Fat Lady of the Independence or on Surform would have been great additions. Best runs on both of those rapid.

I'm looking forward to getting out with you again in March in you neck of the woods.

Steward
Dooleyoc-1
CBoats Addict

Post by Dooleyoc-1 »

Steward,

It was great boating with you last weekend. The Moose was pretty pushy. I'm looking forward to boating with you guys during LouieFest '08.
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Post by KNeal »

Dammed dial-up! :evil:

The 38 seconds I watched was great! :D

KNeal
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
Aaron M
C Boater

Nice

Post by Aaron M »

Nice video. :o When I saw that half-a-loop in a 12 foot OC.
bathtuboy
Pain Boater

Post by bathtuboy »

Great video, I'd love to see more video and photo's of open boats proving how fun they can be.
TomAnon wrote:I am wondering how Bathtuboy is going to raise the bar....
I'm certainly not going to compete with this as Dooley seems to be doing a lot more paddling than me by the looks of this. There is a little video HERE of our trip to Turkey this year, but I was the only Cboater. I did manage to pursuade one of the kayakers to have a go without much success, see the end of the video.
Dooleyoc-1
CBoats Addict

Post by Dooleyoc-1 »

Thanks BathtubBoy. I enjoyed the video of your trip to Turkey too. It looks like you are getting a lot of OC-1 first descents. I doubt very many people have canoed most of the rivers in your videos. Let me know if you are planning on being in North America any time soon.

You should consider making it over for LouieFest some time. It is in March in TN where I live and there are a lot of great III-V rivers to canoe that time of year. A lot of people from this board will be there to canoe for about 10 days.
Roger
C Guru

Post by Roger »

:o :o :o :o :o

Finally, got to watch it!!!! Dooley, that is the best OC footage I've ever seen!

Picked up a few tips from that too!

Note to self: Don't follow Dooley!