Where is the Fun? Read me ALF

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

havefun

Where is the Fun? Read me ALF

Post by havefun »

Man you EDITED BY ADMIN and definitely are no fun!! Louie, I sorta know you and, after a bit of ribbing, decided to try to have some fun...I was told great stories of your arguing abilities (especially on controversial issues), along with many other stories. In an attempt to add spice with a planned end, instead culminates with a premature confession. To much government here!!

However, while I am a kayaker (at least trying to be) I am a climber at heart (traditional) and happen to not only understand but agree with your stance. Maybe it is a bit pertinacious on both our ends, but hey, what fun to be stubborn about something.

Anyway, just so everyone knows. Mucho respect for you all, I gave the open boat a go and it just hurt to much. Actually you may even know one of my first mentors and, in my opinion, one of the best...Randy Bigby.

Anyway, since the league of nations fights for their kind, the fun can't even exist. I tried and I'll pass that along to our mutual acquaintances and least they may still get a laugh, since I got a post shut down...sorry about that.

I'm out.

Peace!!
Louie

they

Post by Louie »

don't come much better than Bigby.
havefun

Post by havefun »

I agree and darn it if you didn't get me to keep checking this site. BTW, I'm sure my identity will be revealed tonight by the "mutual aquaintance." Take care and keep those opinions strong...emotion keeps the soul alive!
Louie

hey

Post by Louie »

the admin here are good and keep this forum on track, it is a little tight but it keep the site right. buy some beer get bigby to bring you over and I'll out araguee in person.
jim gross
CBoats Addict

aaaaa

Post by jim gross »

aaaa so the dull pebble in the drawer full of shiney ones wasn't even a canoeist. merely some antagonist looking to amuse himself at our exspense. don't you have to show a canoeist membership card or sumpin to get in this jointthere are people that come on the monocacy canoe clubs board called paddle praddle solely for this purpose. just to taunt, argue slam and irritate people and they choose to hide behind a cloak of false name. fearfull to take credit for the words they spew or blame. i think the latter is the case. to be identified socialy for their actions might have repercusions like being banded. too bad these infortunates dwell by controversy and arguement. JIM
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Where is the Fun? Read me ALF

Post by KNeal »

havefun wrote:Man you EDITED BY ADMIN and definitely are no fun!!
This site is ALL about fun--cboating style! :D

What this site is not about is name calling.
CBoats.net is the world's most popular on-line community of open and decked whitewater canoeists. There is a lot of information available on this site; the virtual whitewater canoe museum "See Boats", outfitting, repair, gear information, and video, not to mention the globally popular CForum. Join one of our forum discussions or just look around. Be careful though, you're liable to become as fascinated with "CBoats" as the rest of us!
What else can you say about our site? 8)

KNeal
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
insolence
CBoats Addict

Post by insolence »

What else you can say about our site?
well, that it's just great!
I really enjoy it!

You have a lot of useful information, and the best is the people here, who are always very helpful with any question you have. Plus when you're a beginner, in here they help you instead of laughing at you.

(It's not that I don't like kayakers, but I often experienced, that Cboaters are generally friendlier and more understanding. Just compare the ambiance in this forum and others like soulboaters....huge difference!)

And hey, it's way more than just fun, what CBoating (and this forum and site) is about! It's passion, it's a lifestyle, it's an art like music, painting or dancing.......
it's gettin hot
I MAKE THE WATER BURN
purple orange flames
blaze where I put my paddle
philcanoe
C Maven

Post by philcanoe »

Hear me crying...Hear me singing,... Oh I need ... kum ba yah