Atlanta area paddlers to ALF?

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Big Al
CBoats Addict

Atlanta area paddlers to ALF?

Post by Big Al »

Hello!

I bought a Fink from C1paddler, who lives in Marietta, last November. I'm trying to get it north to the Burgh.

Might anyone from the Atlanta/Marietta area be willing/able to pick it up and bring it to ALF?

I can get a ride for it from ALF to Philly.

PM me or call my cell: 412-401-5003.

Thanks!

Big Al
Louie

Post by Louie »

wELL WITH mARIETTA on 2 hours away you think if he really wanted to sell it he would bring it up and paddle
pdown2
C Guru

Post by pdown2 »

Just made the drive back from Lenoir, TN and its more than 2 hours. Would have offered to carry the boat but was in a coworkers car for work. Might be heading back up that way at the end of March with my truck and would be more than happy to give it a lift up there then if I do.

Side note - if anyone up there sees a maroon Toyota Tacoma Extra Cab with gray stripping/decals on the side and a huge dent in the passenger side door, extra cab & bed area with black paint ripped into the sheet metal.......tell that a-hole thanks for hitting my buddy's car and then driving off!! Oh yeah and tell him to contact me cause my buddy has his mud flap in the backseat.
Louie

Post by Louie »

I will store it at my house till someone can pick it up. it is only more than two hours if you follow those speed limit signs.
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

I have the Fink. It should be at ALF the first weekend. Where does it go then?
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
Big Al
CBoats Addict

Fink

Post by Big Al »

Yo Trey,

I pm'd you. Gumpy 1114 from Philly offered to pick it up at ALF.

His cell is 267-808-1261.

Hope you'll be able to meet up.

V/much appreciate your help!

Big Al

cell: 412-401-5003
gumpy
C Maven

Post by gumpy »

Hey Trey

I'll be at soaring eagle site 10 friday night. big rented van, red beard.

joe 267-808-1261
Joe
Half Stick Chic
c

Post by Half Stick Chic »

I will probabably go back to Atlanta Sunday night or Mon and return to ALF on Tues or Wed , that is if I'm able to paddle. I can take the boat up there .
Gabriella 404 227 2981