You'll more than likely find me in the river paddling a...

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

You'll more than likely find me in the river paddling a...

Poll ended at Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 pm

OC1
71%
OC2
4%
C1
15%
C2
No votes
Kayak (Converted to a C1)
10%

Total votes: 78

sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Craig Smerda wrote: Atom, Cascade, Fink, Wheelboy, a few that I'm not thinking of, a zillion and four different kinds of glass C1's plus the dreaded GyroMax (pronounced Year-Oh-Macks) just to name a few off the top of my head.

We really do need a *NEW* plastic C1 don't we? :wink:
But only the Finkenmeister is currently in production, right? And for historical boats you left out the Sllllllllllllllasher...
Standingman
Pain Boater

Post by Standingman »

skeeter or superfly 8)
golder
CBoats Addict

Post by golder »

open boats all the way for me....

the nitro was my only boat for a while...then i got a sp fly this fall, which i've been in since, mas o menos. also got a triple saddled probe 14 this spring for taking the mrs out. she enjoyed it so much we're selling her kayak. also sold off the kayak i had converted--just couldn't get comfortable w/ the skirt.

man its nice to get the butt boats out of the house--makes room for more open boats
ain't nothin but water, rocks, and gravity
sdbrassfield
Supporting Paddler

Post by sdbrassfield »

Quake, Dagger Ocoee, Prophet mainly...There are a few others, depends on phase of the moon...
SYOTR
bushpaddler
C Guru

Post by bushpaddler »

Louie wrote:Bush boater do you know Falk?
Louie,

Who doesn't know him over here??!!! Sometimes we meet for paddling...
http://www.bushpaddler.de/bilderundtouren.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
philcanoe
C Maven

Post by philcanoe »

... but really I'm a more on the river - type of guy!
Lengthy
C Guru

Post by Lengthy »

My guess is, most of the time you'll find Louie paddling the bag end of a throw rope towards the shore. :lol:
Louie

Post by Louie »

Sorry but we don't use ropes down here, and I kinda pride myself on my self rescues. However like you siad that would be your guess, and in as much as your trip down here never materilized and even after much advance notice you and your hero Lenghty were no where to be found on the youg or the Gauley the weekend I went up you better keep guessin
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

Lengthy wrote:My guess is, most of the time you'll find Louie paddling the bag end of a throw rope towards the shore. :lol:
C'mon Mike... that was funny.
Esquif Canoes Paddler-Designer-Shape Shifter
Louie

Post by Louie »

come on Craig how many times have you ever heard of me bein roped in? The last time sumbody throwed me a rope it was Doopey and he didn't even hold on to one end. When they ask him why he didn't hold one end of the rope. He said " well sumbody said thow him a rope, they didn't say to hold one end."