Congrats to Dooley, his video is video of the month

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Cumnock
Proprietor - Walden's Ridge Whitewater

Congrats to Dooley, his video is video of the month

Post by Cumnock »

Check out Dooley Tombras video on

http://www.waldensridgewhitewater.com/

it is on the bottom of the page

dgmonster
Pain Boater

Post by dgmonster »

Congrats. Thats is a great video.
Lengthy
C Guru

Post by Lengthy »

Nice.
Louie

Post by Louie »

He wants to meet you and watch you paddle when you come down. We might be hard pressed to find any creek as hard as you that mighty death run you normaly do (except for the weekend Dooley and I were there). Get a hair cut we will be shoot a lot of video that nine days.
Lengthy
C Guru

Post by Lengthy »

First off Louie, that was a compliment to Dooley. I realize you have a hard time identifying that since you've probably never recieved one.
Second: Are you so bitter because I actually paddle stuff with too much water to stand up in or to brace off the bottom and you don't?
As for the UY being a death run, I never said that. All I said is that it's harder than your regular run. If you lived 45 minutes from the UY and it runs 3 days a week regardless of rain it would be your regular run too. At least until you got tired of it kicking the crap out of you constantly.
You know what they say about guys with long boats.............. I have a 16 footer!
Louie

Post by Louie »

So you will be down to show us a thing or two?
insolence
CBoats Addict

Post by insolence »

nice vid!!!!

really nice, these rapids make my mouth water!
it's gettin hot
I MAKE THE WATER BURN
purple orange flames
blaze where I put my paddle
TheKrikkitWars
CBoats.net Staff

Post by TheKrikkitWars »

Lengthy, you just made yourself sound like a right arrogant twit, getting your knickers in a twist over nowt..!

I like the video, It increases my desire to come out to the US and Canada.
Joshua Kelly - "More George Smiley than James Bond"

CBoats Moderator - Not necessarily representing the CBoats staff though...(I'll use words like "moderator", "We" and "CBoats" to make it clear when I am)
Cumnock
Proprietor - Walden's Ridge Whitewater

Post by Cumnock »

Hey Louie

Am I still leading some trips for the ALF Fest?

I can start a short list of creeks
Louie

Post by Louie »

You got it Mark, you are more of an open boater than some on here and you are in a buttboat.
Louie

Post by Louie »

yes Mark it is shorter than some of the barges a few of the less skilled paddle, I knowed that would be your next comment.
Lengthy
C Guru

Post by Lengthy »

Josh, I'm not being arrogant just speaking the truth. I only talk smack on the smack talkers (louie). I give a compliment to a cool video and someone hammers me for it, well I gotta respond.
You know what they say about guys with long boats.............. I have a 16 footer!
TheKrikkitWars
CBoats.net Staff

Post by TheKrikkitWars »

Lengthy, True or not you still came of all bitter and arrogant. The next time Louie says something that annoys you, ignore it; because everyone else is probably doing the same.
Joshua Kelly - "More George Smiley than James Bond"

CBoats Moderator - Not necessarily representing the CBoats staff though...(I'll use words like "moderator", "We" and "CBoats" to make it clear when I am)
Louie

Post by Louie »

Lenghty we do want to meet you and you did act like the UY was the outer limit of open boatin in a couple of your post. Plus you have to admit paddlin a boat designed in the 80"s from the stearn seat with a flat water paddles does open your self up to comments. I tell you what when you come down I will make a extra hard effort to get you at least a camero apperance in the video that Dooley was in the trailer for. I think it may have an old school section if not at least a missin link.
FullGnarlzOC
C Maven

Post by FullGnarlzOC »

I hope your not making fun of the almighty ME...