ALF 2010

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

acc
C Boater

ALF 2010

Post by acc »

Just got home today so want to take the time to say a big THANK-YOU to everyone I met & got to paddle with. It was my first ALF & hopefully not my last; I had a great time. I will reach out in next few days to drop a personal line to every one & hope I do not miss anyone as I met so many great people. Have seen the pictures posted so far & am looking forward to more. Congrats to Stu on winning that boat; if anyone needed a new boat it is him. That patch on the stern end of his old boat had to have been creating a drag. Thanks again to all. Allen
oc1paddlr
CBoats Addict

Post by oc1paddlr »

hey allen great to meet you and paddle and be your camping neighbor. i like the way you handle that prophet! sounds like you stayed all week; was that cool or WHAT! pm me as to what all you did. steve
paddlr
red boat ready
Todhunter
Ridge Spirit Outfitting

Post by Todhunter »

Great paddling with you Allen - see you at ALF 2011!
Bill M
C Guru

Long trip

Post by Bill M »

Allen, Enjoyed paddling with you and hope to again soon. You folks from up north sure do travel a long ways to paddle. It almost makes me quit whining about my 3 hr each way day trips.
Bill