where to demo esquif ww solo canoes

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Chuck Wilkison
c

where to demo esquif ww solo canoes

Post by Chuck Wilkison »

I presently have a nitro that is wearing thin. I would like to demo some of esquif's other models. Is there a dealer close to real ww who has a full selection of solo ww canoes?
oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Post by oopsiflipped »

zoar might be closest to you. how far is canadia?
TonyB
CBoats Addict

Post by TonyB »

a couple of years ago Mountain Man up by the Moose river NY had 3 or 4 diffrent Esquif WW canoes for demo.

I think its in Old Forge, NY
Proud Yankee
Eli
The Canoe Guru - CBoats.net Sponsor

Post by Eli »

I won't be North of WV/PA in 2010 but The Canoe Guru will have a fleet of canoes available for demo at the French Broad River Festival the last weekend of April/beginning of May. The plan at the moment is to load up the Big Dog's Chaos and Force, as well as Esquif's Taureau, SpanishFly, Prelude, Spark, Zoom, Vertige, Vertige X, Mistral as well as the Robson CuFly and RedFred C-1 . There are potentially a couple of surprise demos available as well...8)

Contact info@thecanoeguru.com for specific demo requests and stay tuned to www.thecanoeguru to follow the fleet throughout the season. :lol:
When in Doubt...Paddle Forward!
www.thecanoeguru.com
Eli

Post by Eli »

I should have said I won't have "the fleet" North of WV/PA in 2010. You are welcome to canoe with me in Alaska or British Columbia this summer, but it's byob! Contact info@thecanoeguru.com for details. :P
www.thecanoeguru.com
djutzi
C Guru

Post by djutzi »

I can think of a few options here in Ottawa...and we've got plenty of WW around within a couple of hours' drive.

Let me know if you want more info.
watrwzrd
Pain Boater

Post by watrwzrd »

Eli, the SRVCC Smith River Valley Canoe club will be doing our annual camp and run the 23rd through 25th FB9 Hot Springs C/G like to try some of the boats especially the new ones and the Big Dog too. We really enjoyed the last time you came to it.
Eli

Post by Eli »

Which month?
www.thecanoeguru.com
watrwzrd
Pain Boater

Post by watrwzrd »

April 23 to 25 will be coming in all day Friday paddle Saturday and Sunday hope to see ya on the river.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SRVCC/message/16945