Canoe Movie Boat Raffle: The L'Edge

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Canoe Movie Boat Raffle: The L'Edge

Post by CosmikDebris »

The Canoe Movie is a tribute to whitewater canoers around the world; paying homage to some of the original innovators in the sport, and giving recognition to the passionate ones who live for it today. Not to mention, some of the best imagery and largest rapids run in canoes, ever! From our trip to Ain’t Louie Fest in March with the 100+ people from across North America, to the waterfalls of the Rio de Oro in Mexico, we feel this film taps into the pulse of the whitewater open boat spirit and will undoubtedly leave you with a longing to pick up a t-grip and leave your skirt at home.
To help facilitate this for you, we are happy to announce our Canoe Movie preorder boat raffle. If you preorder a copy of the Canoe Movie before 12PM, FRIDAY, JUNE 4th 2010, you will be included in a raffle for a brand spanking new Esquif L’Edge. The L’Edge is one of the most anticipated new releases in the canoeing world in a long time, and will undoubtedly help you maximize your fun time on the water.

The L’edge has been designed to take whitewater canoes another step forward by combining the traditional appearance from the past with the heart and soul of the future in a package that isn’t boring, bland or just plain “dumbed down”… this is the boat for paddlers that truly want to put canoes back on top!!! :) – Craig Smerda, Designer of the L’Edge

So when it comes down to it, for $29.95 + S&H, you could win a brand new canoe. Which reminds me, you can buy as many copies as you want, if you’d like to have your name entered in the raffle more than once. The winner will be announced at the Canoe & Kayak Party Thursday, August 5th at the 2010 Outdoor Retailer Show, and posted immediately online. The winner of the canoe will be responsible for boat shipping costs. Movies will ship in July, boat's in August. Feel free to contact us with any questions: lvmvideo at gmail dot com and (828)693-5629. We are really excited about this project and hope that you all are too! This is for you!

Stay tuned for Premiere dates and locations.

CHECK IT OUT HERE:
http://canoemovie.amongstit.com/preorderraffle/
Last edited by CosmikDebris on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coloradopaddler
C Guru

Post by coloradopaddler »

so, when do i get my movie? more importantly, when do i get my new boat? i'm looking forward to both!
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

Sorry, movies will ship in early July, boats in August.
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

I'll be ordering mine, and (fingers crossed) will be picking up my new L'Edge when I see you guys at the Outdoor Retailer show in SLC! :)
Todhunter
Ridge Spirit Outfitting

Post by Todhunter »

Ok, this puts it over the (l')edge for me, I'm pre-ordering...

And please tell me that boat IS coming in green instead of red... :D
Standingman
Pain Boater

Post by Standingman »

Put my order in, hope early is lucky. Looking forward to Aug 8)
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

You can all stop, I won the raffle, the boat is mine.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
SkeeterGuy86
Select Paddles Sponsored Paddler

Post by SkeeterGuy86 »

Mr.DeadLegs wrote:You can all stop, I won the raffle, the boat is mine.

LOL dude ..... they already said they would drop off the boat on the next trip south to paddle .... but you can sure try it tho Trey :P
SG86

here in the south east god paddles on the left and that's how he made our rivers ~ oc1paddlr

http://select-kayaks.com/en/paddles/canoe-raft/c1/
Todhunter
Ridge Spirit Outfitting

Post by Todhunter »

SkeeterGuy86 wrote:
Mr.DeadLegs wrote:You can all stop, I won the raffle, the boat is mine.

LOL dude ..... they already said they would drop off the boat on the next trip south to paddle .... but you can sure try it tho Trey :P
Don't cry too hard, Matt, when they drive right by you and keep heading to my house. :lol:
Al Donaldson
Pain Boater

Ordering?

Post by Al Donaldson »

I've tried ordering from your site, but keep getting no response from the server (and/or a "Page not found" error.)

How to order?

Thanks!

al
Al Donaldson
1920 Belle Avenue
Cedar Falls, IA
(319) 277-3194
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

Hey Al,
I've tried on a couple of different computers and haven't hit this error yet. If you don't have any luck, feel free to give me a call at 828 693 5629 and we'll get it worked out.
Cheers,
Will
Al Donaldson
Pain Boater

Thanks, Will

Post by Al Donaldson »

Will:

Finally got it to work. No idea what was wrong.

Regards,

al
Al Donaldson
1920 Belle Avenue
Cedar Falls, IA
(319) 277-3194
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

Worked for me too. As a side question ...where will the boat ship from?
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
boatbuster
CBoats Addict

I will pre-order one....Is L'Edge polyethylene or ABS?

Post by boatbuster »

It looks like kayak plastic.I hope so.
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

pe