Posts of late

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

craig
CBoats Addict

Post by craig »

sometimes I have a hard time figuring out the harmless jabs between posters here on the board, but in the end it is usually just that, harmless. I read the board to see what has been going on and occasionally to get a few tips, or make plans. The creativeness of some folks on here make the entertainment value a big bonus. I can't tell you how many times I've spit my coffee on the keyboard or laughed out loud at some comments or exchanges. but sometimes sarcasm or what could be humor can be hard to get across to everyone by typing it out in a post It may become a bit boring if it's just facts, techniques etc. Keep it clean, but keep it lively too! just my .02
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

Esquif Canoes Paddler-Designer-Shape Shifter
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

OOPS WROTE: wow, what a hijacl. well done.

when exactly did someone on here say 'eddy isn't ready for the UG'?
Those dam overzellous moderators again working too hard behind the scenes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now they're also trying to keep the rivers clean...of carnage, busy bees. :wink:
oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Post by oopsiflipped »

on a separate note about posts of late: nice to see so many new posters here! craig, why don't you go ahead and tell us it's because of the l'edge? hahaha
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

oopsiflipped wrote:on a separate note about posts of late: nice to see so many new posters here! craig, why don't you go ahead and tell us it's because of the l'edge? hahaha
Will you be wearing your favorite shirt to Gauleyfest?

:lol:
philcanoe
C Maven

Post by philcanoe »

Louie

Post by Louie »

careful Phil I think a tee shirt post got some people in trouble on here.
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

philcanoe wrote:
(I was told there was this post and asked to say something...so)

There's only so many times the hapless can be told how to glue a saddle together... there's only so many times that you can put up with the hopelessly hapless asking how to change a tee-grip on their favorite worthless Werner canoe paddle again... there's only so many times that you can read yet another horribly hopeless hapless L'edge post... there's only so many ways to put your feet in a boat... and so on. Most of this has been re-hashed so many times, we-you-me know what all is going to be said before opening the thread. If people actually searched the forum, it would be a small fraction of it's size, and 2 months ago post would still be on page one.
The interwebs is a merry-go-round.
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

:lol:
TonyB
CBoats Addict

Post by TonyB »

Smerda, now thats a shirt that needs to be made.
Proud Yankee