Admins a question

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Louie

Admins a question

Post by Louie »

If oppifliped is drivin down the road with Richard and Swimmin mexican and he sign on woth some moblie device does the site show him as one the forum?
jscottl67
CBoats Addict

Post by jscottl67 »

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, did it make a sound? :P
oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Post by oopsiflipped »

it's boring in the back seat
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

When I'm browsing the site on my Iphone I see that I show up as being logged on.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

Depends.... can be the case if set up for that.

But if for some "reason" someone doesn't want to others to know who they are and just want to lurk ...that is do-able too.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Louie

Post by Louie »

yOU ARE IN A TRUCK WITH Chris and his wife and Photon and you are boared???????? what does it take to hold your intrest?

NO wate you are with Richard and Swimming mexican right. dam these Multi vechical road trip are hard to keep up with.

Ok I can understand that but you got to admit it is funny when they are both talkin to each other at the same time on two different subjects and neither hears a word the other is sayin.

Tomorrow, Dick, Randy, Chad and I will be talking to each other and Doopey will talk the whole way.....to himself

Matt Devoe and his wife in a tandem boat and another open boater wants to meet all of you listed above at the lower put in at 11:30 ready to go.