Who's going to GAF

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

iRolled
BlackFly Canoes

Who's going to GAF

Post by iRolled »

I'm going to be there on saturday. Anybody I know going to be there. Maybe we can have an armada 8)
Team Blackfly
http://www.blackflycanoes.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.astraldesigns.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.immersionresearch.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Post by oopsiflipped »

i can't. i went once and left with a fiance. who turned out to be married. and insane. not my best moment.
econpaddler
Pain Boater

GAF

Post by econpaddler »

Couple of Lost Tribe members left today (Friday); will be at the sale when it opens. Look for 'em, they'll be wanting to paddle. I think Mr. Deadlegs is there, too.
jscottl67
CBoats Addict

Post by jscottl67 »

oopsiflipped wrote:i can't. i went once and left with a fiance. who turned out to be married. and insane. not my best moment.
Quite a gaffe there.
Louie

Post by Louie »

I won't take this openin but I will ask, what was it that attracted you to her?
orbajio
c

Post by orbajio »

some others of the lost tribe are headed up tonight...ben orban ben craven and sean patten. we are looking to paddle sat so we will find you
Todhunter
Ridge Spirit Outfitting

Post by Todhunter »

I'll be heading up with my wife on Sunday - will be there around lunch, but won't be paddling. Probably will be watching paddlers go through lesser wesser.
dgmonster
Pain Boater

Post by dgmonster »

I would love to go but 5hrs to GAF or 2 hrs to the Gauley??? Im hitting the UG again!
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

GAF ain't what it used to be - but what is? it used to be a big sprawling free for all of a flea market with people selling baked goods, old club equipment, small home businesses, industry reps, etc. Now you need permits to sell, the flea market is much smaller, you need to park somewhere else and ride a shuttle in - heck you aren't even supposed to walk around with your own beer...

It's still a good place to meet up with people and find a deal, but... I'm certainly not attending as faithfully as I once did.
old
Pain Boater

Post by old »

My eldest son and Tim T are already there. Got to watch the baby boy crack heads on the football field tonight. I'll head up Sat to paddle and camp with friends. It is more about who I'm with than a deal anyway.
Hey Tim, What rapid is this?
MikeOC1
C Guru

Post by MikeOC1 »

I'll be there saturday shop in the a.m. lookin to paddle p.m.