Phiend?

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

VTBoater
Pain Boater

Phiend?

Post by VTBoater »

Wondering if anyone knows when the Phiend might be available to demo. I'm fixing to buy a new boat, and that is one I definitely want to look at before I make a final decision.
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Re: Phiend?

Post by Smurfwarrior »

Last I read, it was going to be late August.
TheKrikkitWars
CBoats.net Staff

Post by TheKrikkitWars »

I heard it will be available shortly after Ragnarok, as they're awaiting the death of Thor, as to aquire Mjolnir with which they can then forge the Phiend's in the fires of He.ll...
Joshua Kelly - "More George Smiley than James Bond"

CBoats Moderator - Not necessarily representing the CBoats staff though...(I'll use words like "moderator", "We" and "CBoats" to make it clear when I am)
TNbound
CBoats Addict

Post by TNbound »

TheKrikkitWars wrote:I heard it will be available shortly after Ragnarok, as they're awaiting the death of Thor, as to aquire Mjolnir with which they can then forge the Phiend's in the fires of He.ll...
Ha, +1.
-Anthony

"I'm gonna run this one river left I think.... So far river left, that I'm gonna be on the bank. With my boat on my shoulder."
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Small shop + big project = need for patience... I'm hoping there will be one to demo at OC Slalom Nationals...
VTBoater
Pain Boater

Post by VTBoater »

sbroam wrote:Small shop + big project = need for patience... .
Absolutely! Didn't mean to imply impatience. I'm just in the demo process and was trying to get a feel for a timeline. This is my first canoe purchase, so I'm enjoying the process and am psyched to have so many great choices.