2013 CBoats Calendar

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

adkSara
C Guru

2013 CBoats Calendar

Post by adkSara »

I apologize for the late call for entries for the 2013 CBoats Calendar, but better late than never. We just welcomed our son (future c-boater) to our family in August and things have been busy! I'm asking that you, as photographers & boaters, are very selective in the images you are sending, your best three, to keep the hours I spend sorting, organizing and designing the calendar manageable this year.

Please read our requirements carefully and follow directions! Especially about the number of images accepted and permissions please!!!

If you have a photograph or photographs that you would like to be considered for the calendar, please follow the 6 steps below.

1) PERMISSION: Please be sure that you have both the photographer and the paddler(s) permission to submit any photograph to CBoats.net calendar. If you submit a photograph and we hear from the paddler(s) or photographer that you did not have permission to use the image any future submission from you will not be used.

2) SIZE & RESOLUTION: Make sure each photograph that you send is large format and high resolution. Saving the image as a jpeg is best and the file should be between 3-5 MG. Vertical or horizontal photographs are accepted. Any images that are small or low resolution WON'T be considered for the calendar.

3) LABELS: Each photograph that you submit must have the following information: Paddler(s) (first & last name(s)), River (state, province or country as applicable), and photographer (first & last name – if you are the photographer – write your name!!)
Any photographs that are not labeled correctly or are missing information WILL NOT be considered for the calendar. Adam & I are not responsible for chasing down information even if the photograph is amazing.

4) NUMBER of ENTRIES: You can submit up to your TOP THREE best images that you would like - choose & send the TOP THREE photographs you've got - not ALL the photographs you've got. Obviously less is fine, but more than THREE is not. If more than three images are sent, I will only download and consider the first three and automatically delete the rest.

5) WHERE to EMAIL: photos@cboats.net, please put 2013 Calendar as your email subject line otherwise the spam filters (or I) may sift your email out.

6) DUE DATE: November 22, 2012 midnight. That's Thanksgiving here and since I hate to shop, I'll get to work on Black Friday organizing submissions and designing the calendar.

Calendars will be ready to purchase December 1, 2012 for potential holiday gifts. Remember the 'profits' from the calendar go directly to the maintenance and web hosting fees of http://www.cboats.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;! So send in those awesome shots and please help us out by following these six guidelines. If you have any questions and want a quick answer, post a reply to this thread, otherwise PM myself or Sir Adam and we'll get back to you.

Keep the cheer & happy paddling.
ADK Sara
adkSara
Wendy
Paddling Benefactor

Re: 2013 CBoats Calendar

Post by Wendy »

THANKS SARA
OC One Blade
C Guru

Post by OC One Blade »

Congrats on the new arrival! We need more C-Boaters!
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

Better Late than never its only January. I was looking for this link and didn't see it on the Sticky so here it is:

http://www.cafepress.com/cboatstore/9587316" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

We unstickied that one but left this one for no real reason. Here's the thread from back in Dec:
http://www.cboats.net/cforum/viewtopic. ... &t=7967008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And the calender, plus other CBoats gear, is always accessible by clicking on the Store in the upper right:)

AdkSara did a few new designs for this year, if time allows we'll add more.
Keep the C!
Adam