Caption

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

joe12801

Caption

Post by joe12801 »

Good day all, thanks for letting me join the the C- forum.. Up here in the north east and looking to get back into some canoeing, looking for a caption that is preferably outfitted with 3 saddles, actually just looking for one in general. Have a grand canyon trip coming up in march and would like to have it for that but not looking good. So, if anyone has one and ready to let it feel free to holler!

Or if anyone has any tandem canoe for sale I would be interested, Thanks!
Joe
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Caption

Post by KNeal »

topic moved to the cforum.
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
VTBoater
Pain Boater

Post by VTBoater »

I'm in the northeast and I have a triple-outfitted Vertige x for sale. I'm very flexible on price and would even consider a trade for just about any OC-1 that's in good condition.
It's in storage now, but I can get pics if you're interested. It's in good condition.
disqo
Pain Boater

Post by disqo »

I am in NC and have a caption you might be interested in. It was completely reoutfitted in the last two years with a new triple pedestal, padded straps up front, double straps for the middle and back and a double bilge pump set up. Call me at 336-848-9569 if you are interested.
Thanks,

Shane