Fur Trapper exposed!

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

OC One Blade
C Guru

Fur Trapper exposed!

Post by OC One Blade »

I got home from work today, saw a Canoe & Kayak magazine on the kitchen counter, and began flipping through it. I didn't even know I was a subscriber. My wife must've signed us up. Anyway, the last of seven paddlers discussed in an article covering some of paddling's most "covert heroes" is none other than our own Phillip S. Prince.

Way to represent!

I'm now convinced that I can become famous, too. I can handle the funny hat and shirt part. All that's missing are the skills. :)
busterblue
CBoats Addict

Re: Fur Trapper exposed!

Post by busterblue »

Nice! I'm a covert fan. (Seriously, check out his videos on Vimeo). So does this mean that whitewater canoeing is fashionable again? Or just beaver hats?.
OC One Blade
C Guru

Re: Fur Trapper exposed!

Post by OC One Blade »

Yeah, I'm a big fan of his rolling videos. I've tried to emulate his technique, only my roll still seems about 8 times slower than his.

I don't think we've entered the world of "high fashion" yet. But with all of the new boat designs and "young guns" churning out exciting videos, I think we may be gaining a little ground.