Cboat Armada May 16, 17 and 18 during 2014 Rendezvous

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

TonyB
CBoats Addict

Re: Cboat Armada May 16, 17 and 18 during 2014 Rendezvous

Post by TonyB »

What happens at the Stoney, stYs at the...
Never mind, I ended up taking the girls down R2 ing but shade was continuous class II- III fun, and the Colin missed the Takeout and got to see a bigwater Stoney all the way back to fest site. Stoney dropped to a nice level on Sunday. The wave at the Fest was the best I've ever seen. I'm just waiting to hear if Rand won the Race.
Proud Yankee
Kelly-Rand
CBoats Addict

Post by Kelly-Rand »

Hey, I enjoyed meeting a lot of boaters for the first time. The Shade was a blast. I especially enjoyed the group swim, and yes I can hold my breath for a long time. I didn't paddle Sunday, just packed and drove up through the watershed. Saw Rand get his rock for winning the open and decked canoe category. I think he was within 12 minutes of the fastest downriver boat, not bad.
Monday, Walt, I and a friend went up to the Casselman to catch it at a nice level. I took the Viper and got reacquainted with them sharp edges again.
Jim KR

"with single blade in hand
a C-1 I will stand"
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

Jim you really know how to hang in there (upside down). Good paddling with you and see Wlat - hope he feels better soon!
Way to go Rand on the Race!
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!