At least this was just a Coleman canoe

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

canoeman61
Pain Boater

At least this was just a Coleman canoe

Post by canoeman61 »

Stupid human tricks:

http://www.rapidmedia.com/canoeroots/ca ... hield.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brendan
C Guru

Re: At least this was just a Coleman canoe

Post by Brendan »

Our self obsession will be the end of civilization- can't we just do stuff without always having to document?
Brendan
chuck naill
CBoats Addict

Post by chuck naill »

Brendan wrote:Our self obsession will be the end of civilization- can't we just do stuff without always having to document?
Glad to hear someone else is taking note of this mentality.

This self obsession also breeds some pretty vocal and ugly egos to go along with their exploits. While I think its great if you want to run a class 6 rapid and video yourself in the process, it does not make you a better person or necessarily someone to admire and emulate.

And if you are content to enjoy class 3-4 runs, it does not mean you are a lesser person or less of a paddler.

The two paddlers I admire most have dedicated themselves to helping other learn to enjoy the sport. They are self less. Also, they don't wear cameras on their heads or have them stuck on their boats. They are in the moment.
hazardharry
CBoats Addict

Post by hazardharry »

my 90 year old dad loves my videos of the rivers. i have fun with the hobby within my sport. https://youtu.be/21ceSkinclk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
if its a flowin' i'm a goin' if its frozen i'm a dozin'