Silverbirch US Disti? News?

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

TomAnon
C Guru

Silverbirch US Disti? News?

Post by TomAnon »

Is anyone aware of a US Distributor for Silverbirch yet, especially the Covert. I like everything I am reading.

If not, any recommendations on who to work with in Canada?

Thanks to all,

Tom
DougB
CBoats Addict

Re: Silverbirch US Disti? News?

Post by DougB »

The Complete Paddler in Toronto is stocking Silverbirch boats. Not sure who is on your side of the border but they may be able to help find out?
SandyO
Pain Boater

Post by SandyO »

I talked with Steve at Silverbirch a few weeks ago and US dealers are in the works. For the latest information go to the Silverbirch facebook page and send Steve a message. He is a really nice guy and easy to work with.

Sandy
jdryden78
c

Post by jdryden78 »

When I spoke with him on FB a week or so ago, he said they are still working on it, but that they did send over a few unspoken for coverts with the shipment.
arhdc
CBoats Addict

Post by arhdc »

For information on Silverbirch distribution in the US you can contact FullGnarlzOC (Tommy Hagg). He is very active on Facebook and the FGZ group on Facebook.
~Aaron~

Just being willing to try is half the battle.
FullGnarlzOC
C Maven

Post by FullGnarlzOC »

Here is the word: Silverbirch is starting Covert production again this week. A shipment of Coverts is expected to reach the US late June and ready for distribution to their new homes.

Silverbirch should be finishing production by next week. If you would like a 2 toned custom color scheme NOW is the time to get it in. Otherwise they will come in 1 tone - red, blue, green, orange, yellow, black. Boats will most likely sell for around $1950 and come with a 2 year warranty. If you are interested or have any questions - feel free to send me a PM, or contact me on Facebook (this is preferred).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agz0b3BlLvg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers!

http://www.gnarlzoutdoors.com
Silverbirch Canoes - North American Distributor
Email: tom@gnarlzoutdoors.com
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

Rumor has it that some Coverts will be at the TRPC Slippery Rock Clinic June 4 &5 ... looking forward to checking them out. :-)
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!