Covert Dealer in Canada?

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Einar
CBoats Addict

Covert Dealer in Canada?

Post by Einar »

While everybody is in the room, does anyone have contact info for a Silverbirch Covert dealer in Canada?
Thanks
e
Paddling is easy, organizing shuttles is hard.
Not misplacing all your crap in somebody else's car seems to be even harder
DougB
CBoats Addict

Re: Covert Dealer in Canada?

Post by DougB »

The Complete Paddler in Toronto is a distributer and they will ship. Looking forward to paddling a Covert myself sometime soon.
Einar
CBoats Addict

Covert Dealer in Canada?

Post by Einar »

Thanks
It has interesting lines. The closest friends 'Covert' is 6 hrs drive from Vancouver so it is tough to sample.
If anyone in the PNW has one that an experienced OC'er can demo (in a friendly no damage fashion) that would be much appreciated. Bottles of wine as a thank you?

Phillip Prince has the best videos of "playing" in a Covert in a style that I relate to. I kinda enjoy the idea of moving around the river, making attainments, cross ferrying at speed on a sharp chine.
I have had great fun in a Option and an Octane 85 but I'm looking to sample something different.
e
Einar
CBoats Addict

Post by Einar »

Connected with Kelly @ Complete Paddler. They will have a shipment of Coverts in store for spring sale.
Price includes free cross Canada shipping.
e
FullGnarlzOC
C Maven

Post by FullGnarlzOC »

My wife and I certainly had a blast this summer in our Coverts, touring around, meeting and paddling with new people. We've had nothing but great reviews from those who purchased the boats - everyone seems to be very happy so far, and boats have been holding up extremely well. Our next Silverbirch shipment arrives next month (mid-Feb) and will include the new Covert 10.5 (Tandem) on it along with the Covert 9.3

I'm not exactly sure about shipping across the border yet, but I know that we can ship to terminals close to the border for pick up. I'm throwing this out there because we have another week of offering pre-orders for custom boats (two tone colors, lacing, and stickers of your choice) until SB will begin production and ship soon after.

Sent me a pm for more info. Cheers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsjUiTDGbtA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.gnarlzoutdoors.com
Silverbirch Canoes - North American Distributor
Email: tom@gnarlzoutdoors.com